Monday 12 August 2013

Weekly Challenges - Week 1

So there are weekly challenges and then  there are challenging weeks.

This round I am going to have both.

Weekly challenge

This weeks challenge is one I kept up from last round - keep an inspirational board. http://pinterest.com/immeeghan/12wbt-inspirational-message-board/

I am a quote girl - I love them - I love signs and messages - I love the little girl on the ironman course at New Zealand holding a hand painted sign saying "Smile if you peed in your wetsuit" and the guys on course waving the "go random stranger" sign.


Challenges this week

So there are a number of challenges I face this week.
1.Was still travelling back from Adelaide yesterday.
2. Long car trip alone - hence opportunity to snack
3. Short busy week at work
4. Giving blood on Thursday morning - means to exercise in the morning (and light only in the afternoon)
5. Bookclub Thursday night
6. Need to organize some tri club things before the season is here and we haven't done anything.....
7. Tired from a busy weekend
8. Weather is stormy - hard to train outside.

OHH look at that - one big long list of excuses - nothing more


So I am proud of the fact that I have dusted myself off - gone for a run last night - dragged my carcass out of bed and done a power threshold test on the bike this morning (20 minutes of 2% gradient - but new threshold is 186 watts).

Now for Breakfast, prepare lunch and back to the real world.........

 


2 comments:

  1. I'll have one of those signs too please! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find any more hours in your week let me know where you got them - I feel like my weeks a bit like that too!! But I'm also working on my weekly challenge too, before heading off to melbourne againfriday for a conference... Man am I going to be tired next week, but I'm not giving up and I'm preparing for the red flags ahead!! Good luck managing your energy thins week.

    ReplyDelete