Tuesday 24 September 2013

I am back and busy but whats new

So I am back from my trips away. I have been away in Cairns for most of the last week, essentially as far away from Albany as I can go without falling off the country. The Conference was great but I have to say I really let myself go!

Eating out every night!
Ice cream for dessert!
Not very much exercise!
Sitting on my bottom most of the day at a conference!!!

So on the scales this morning (clothed) I weighed in at 76kg - 2kg up on my pre-going away weight!

So it's time to knuckle down and start being an adult.


My promise to myself this week

1. train and train hard - that mean 90 minutes of running tomorrow (30 in the morning and 60 at night), Ride and a Swim on Thursday! and a long ride and run on the weekend.

2. Eat well and clean - time to cook dinner and lunch tomorrow. Take some snacks and stick to the plan.

3. Sleep well and get to bed early!

Easy right !

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great time and I hope you've been having a good week now that you're back!

    ReplyDelete