Wednesday 11 September 2013

Feeling good and on track but road bumps ahead

Check in time.

And at the moment its all going pretty good.

Friday was a day off
Saturday I got a great 1200 cal 150minute 70km bike ride in
Sunday I had the morning off. Did a little gardening, caught up with some old friends then went for a 8km run in the afternoon.
Monday was a run in the morning with 2 dogs in tow this time as I am dog sitting at present.
Tuesday got up and rode for an hour - messed up the session a bit but got it in and 500 cal as well.
This morning was wet and wide so I did the full Bend it like Bridges Video - love a good stretch.

So not perfect but pretty happy this that.

Food has been OK. With the higher intensity sessions I have had to up the calories.... but the weight is holding now and down to 73.4kg.

Snacks are again my problem - I really haven't planned them well! but at least the weight is stable.



now for the challenges!


So I am a little better organised this week - easier without my hubby but I am away this weekend on a girls craft weekend in the country side.

My plan is
1. Bring the 12wbt prawn pizza to have Friday night - delicious anyway so it will be easy to share.
2. Take the running clothes. - AND run preferably a long run.
3. exercise on Friday morning to allow myself a day of on Saturday or Sunday.

Then next week gets even harder.

Wednesday morning I fly out to Cairns  - the long way via Sydney for a conference. To day Wednesday will be a write off is an understatement. Food is going to be tough all week, but I will just have to concentrate and make good choices.

I will run daily and perhaps get in a swim - if there is a pool at the hotel, but it is going to be busy. Conference Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Conference dinner Saturday night then back to Perth Sunday (late afternoon). Overnight in Perth Sunday and back to work Monday after a 4 hour drive home

phew.

So the Goal will be - Exercise 6 out of 7 days and hold my weight stable. Anything under 74kg I will call a success!

Next weigh in is going to be 2 weeks away!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're going really well and you've got a good plan and attitude for your upcoming red flags! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete