Wednesday 19 February 2014

Why I call my blog fit and fat.

I am fit, I have been fit for a long time. I have done amazing things but despite being a 4 times ironman, finishing the London marathon and clocking up 8 half ironman triathlons in my time.... I was still fat. Not obese but overweight anyway. I have bad knees .... I was told I would never do an ironman. But I have something more powerful than anything else....

I have tenacity

I keep going and going and going

So last year I decided it was time to be more than fit and fat (although this is much less stressful) and now I am fit and no longer fat (although technically I am still just overweight). Now the aim is to get fast.....

We all have the most amazing qualities inside us .... we just need to focus on our strengths, get fit, stay fit and get out and enjoy life.



So here I am fit and looking fabulous - no longer fat - my other half is loving it (although not like the fact that he is heavier than me) and all because I decided to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment