Tuesday 30 July 2013

Kitchen Makeover

So no need to do this - or is there??


This round I promise myself to be better organized.

I did spend the weekend cleaning out the freezer - It was accumulating things that I wasn't using.

This round I am going to try and slim down my shopping bill.... and eat smarted as well as healthier.


Shopping as a single shop is still causing me problems

So I am going to mark things in my Freezer better - and get better organized to defrost things to use the day before. This is going to be an extra challenge as the training kicks up - and I get tired!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this too to an extent, although my husband is very kindly cleaning out the freezer of leftovers... he takes them to work for lunch. But he won't take soup and there are a couple of those in there that we need to use up too...

    ReplyDelete