Thursday 23 January 2014

Wins Planning and Time for a new year and a new start

Everything is linked.....

Wins for the last year include
1. Completing another ironman (NZ in a slow time but done)
2. Moved the pharmacy department to a new hospital (it is the thing myself and my fellow colleagues were most proud of this year - its what made us shine)
3. Managed a PB for both Busselton and Mandurah half ironman.
4. Finally ditched the weight (not calling it lost as I don't want to find it again)

So this year I have gone from 82kg down to 72kg and am finally a healthy body weight.

Planning for a new year

So after such a great year the question is - where to now??

1. Keep the weight off. I don't mind if I don't lose any more but I do want to hold the weight
2. Catch up with friends more often. I can be such a hermit.
3. Don't over commit myself. I like to help but it is not worth exhausting myself over it all.

This round has not been kind to me so now I am going to focus on the next round. Red flags are mostly when I am away and I have some longer trips planned for travel. These are the hard bit for me.

Time to get moving again. Training hard for the half and eating well. Drink more water. Its all very simple really.

1 comment:

  1. Next round here we come... love to hear your goals Meeghan

    ReplyDelete