Monday 4 November 2013

Time to go round again

So I have signed up again for another round. This time I am going to continue my current blog.

Tonight is Preseason task time.

1. Get Real -
Mostly it is my weakness that's a problem - time for me to be an adult. I do over commit myself at times (and am feeling like this at the moment), but I need to learn to relax and enjoy myself. Treat myself the way I deserve. Treat my body like the temple it is!

2. Set your Goals
SMART goal time.
Goal 1 - get through this weekend! I have an event this weekend (a little like my first round). I hope I do well and certainly it may impact on my long term plans. So Goal 1 is relax and enjoy the event on the weekend!

Goal 2 - Half Ironman Albany 5th of January. This is unfinished business for me. I am going to finish this time and would prefer to be under the 6 hour mark. This is Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and time based.

My Goal for the end of the round is to run a 10km on the track in under 49 minutes (a PB for me).

Longer term Goals is a PB for Busselton Half Ironman in May and then who knows... I may back up for another ironman in Busselton in 2014 (that would make it 1 per year since 2010)



3. Gear up - definitely got that organised - new shoes again (which I change about every 6 months)

4. Say it loud. - Yep done

5. Kitchen Makeover - not needed this time - although I did clean some things out again last week. My Fridge hasn't looked that empty for a while.

6. Organise and diarise. Now for the tough one - Do I get back on MyFitnessPal and record my calories or do I just stick to a meal plan on the fridge and not sweat the small stuff. I guess for me it will depend on my weight goal. I would like to drop another 2kg and get to 72kg, but this is not a priority! I suspect I won't stick to it again!



In terms of shopping. I am planning to change things a little this round. Prepare my meal plan Friday night or Saturday morning, but use the meal plan for the week and start the week on Saturday! I think this will work better for me.

Now I just need to do the fitness test this week and measure up.

No comments:

Post a Comment