Thursday 3 October 2013

Good training week

So this week has been great.

Food intake has been ok not perfect but who is? Plus the extra exercise has made me hungry. I need food to fuel my training.

Training has been fantastic
Monday got a run in.
Tuesday was a 50km bike ride before work.
Wednesday was bodybalance in the  morning then a 14km run in the afternoon including a 2km segment at under 5 min km pace. Really happy with this.
Then another 50km+ effort today and a 1.8km swim tonight.

I have a friend keen for a ling 100km ride on Saturday. So thus with another run will probably give me 13 hours of training for the week.

That should do it.

2 comments:

  1. I think your theme song for the week should be "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"!!! Well done, try and get a rest day in there too somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday was the rest day and Sunday was just a body balance session. Then back into it again next week.

    ReplyDelete