Sunday 13 October 2013

Quietly getting on with the training

So I have been a little quite this last couple of week. Busy is part of it, but also I have been especially busy training.

I would love to say everything is going great but its going OK instead.

I am still struggling with my diet.... I am letting myself down most weeks. Falling back into the old excuses that got me to the weight I was. Fortunately this hasn't been a complete scream off the rails just some minor glitches but there have been too many of them.

I have been keeping stable with my weight which is definitely a big win. I would rather be dropping the kg a fraction but I don't deserve better numbers as I haven't been maintaining the control I need to achieve this. In essence I am getting the result I deserve for the work I have been putting in.

Training wise I have done quiet well last week - about 13 hours for the week but this week hasn't been as good. This isn't unusual at this point in my program and I am not worried about it too much.

So I need to get my act together this week as I am away AGAIN.

I am staying with my sister and her family this time which is good and bad. I am taking my breakfast (current favourite bircher Brekky) with me, lunch is provided at the course and dinner I will have to take what is on offer.

Also packing my training gear and will go for at least 1 run and perhaps do an video workout as well while I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment